How to Find a Kids Dentist Near Me
We like to make it easy to find a kids dentist near you. And by accepting Medicaid and most insurance plans, we help make it simple to take care of your kids’ teeth at our kid-friendly and easy-to-get-to offices.
Dentists Near You for Kids with Conveniently Located Offices
All you need to do is type in your city or zip code here to find our dental office that is closest to your home or along major public transportation routes.
Not only are our offices easy to get to, they are kid friendly and fun! We have toys, video games and movies in our waiting areas. We welcome parents in all treatment areas. Our treatment areas all have overhead TVs so kids have something to watch while their teeth are getting cleaned or the dentist is completing treatment.
Our dentists and dental office staff love kids. It’s our goal to make kids not only comfortable with visiting the dentist, but have fun, too! We know every kid is unique, so our team customizes care plans based on each child’s temperament and age.
Kids Dentist Near Me Who Provides High-Quality Dental Care
Although tooth decay is the most common chronic disease among U.S. children, it’s also very preventable. Healthy mouths, teeth and gums also help ensure your children’s overall health.
It’s important for your child to receive regular dental care starting from the moment their first tooth appears or no later than their first birthday according to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Since tooth decay in the youngest children is increasing, it’s important to start your child off right with cleanings and exams every 6 months. Our team is dedicated to helping your kids keep their teeth clean and healthy! We provide these dental services for kids 6 months to 20 years old:
- Children's dental cleanings
- Dental x-rays for children
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental sealants for kids
- Cavities and fillings
- Dental crowns
- Tooth extractions
- Chipped tooth restoration
- Dental sedation options
What You Can Do from Home before Going to a Kids Dentist Near You
Healthy teeth begin with proper dental care from home. To help your kids keep their teeth and gums healthy in between dental visits, here are some healthy habits to be sure your kids know:
- Drink water: Not only does water wash away bacteria that causes tooth decay, most U.S. tap water has fluoride which builds strong tooth enamel.
- Brush twice a day for two minutes: Everyone in the family should brush their teeth in the morning after breakfast and then right before bedtime. A proper brushing will take at least two minutes. Set a timer to make sure you’re brushing long enough.
- Floss: In order to get food out from in between teeth, kids need to floss. You can help out until they can do it properly (normally around 8 or 10 years old) and form a habit.
- Tooth-healthy food and drinks: Just like your body, your teeth like healthy foods and drinks. Keep sugar to a minimum and provide fruits, vegetables and whole-grain treats as snacks.
Not only do we like to make it easy to find a kids dentist near you, we like to make it quick to stay on top of your kids’ vision and orthodontic care, too. You can schedule multiple dental, vision and orthodontic check-ups in the same visit. And, we’ll be sure to let you know when it’s time to visit so you never have to worry about keeping track of your family’s care.
Search our convenient locations for a kids dentist near you.